ICMP – YRS online version will be held on a professional virtual platform (OnAir);
Opening of the virtual platform : July 28th
PDF of your poster displayed in the poster gallery of the platform.
- Video teaser of maximum 2 min (not compulsory)
- There will be a section called “Meeting Hub” where attendees will be able to contact you for a video chat or send messages to exchange about your poster, any time during the ICMP-YRS meeting days.
- A chat board will also be available for each poster where visitors can leave some messages (can be moderated by the author)
- Participants will be able to download your poster from the platform.Note: If you are attending online, your poster will also be displayed on-site (apply only if you have submitted your PDF through the portal before July 7th).
UPLOAD YOUR POSTER PDF
- All poster presenters are kindly invited to use the ICMP Poster template guidelines to create their poster (not Mandatory). Template can be downloaded
- PosterTemplateICMP-zip file
- ICMP-YRS Poster Template -pdf file
Feel free to use either a landscape or portrait format for the online version.
To upload the PDF and the URL video (1-2 min max) of your poster use the personal link provided in the communication called instructions Poster.
Deadline for Poster PDF upload: 20th July 2021
- The organisers will print the posters in A0 format (only for those who have submitted their poster through the portal before July 7th).
- All posters will be displayed at the venue (CICG).
- The material to hang up your poster will be provided on-site.
Make sure to print or send a portrait version in PDF format for the on-site poster at the venue.
Note: If you are attending on-site you can also use the virtual OnAir platform to display your poster in the Poster gallery. Make sure to read the Online section.