Held in OnAir, is a live presentation. Webinars are designed so that speakers can share their video, audio and screen. Webinars allow view-only attendees. Audience have the ability to interact via Q&A, Chat, and answering polling questions directly in onAir.
The webinar takes place directly on the OnAir platform. You can preview the session any time before the start.
- On the timeline, if there is the “Preview” button – the presentation will start soon.
- On the timeline, if there is the “Join” button- the presentation is live.
There are several tools that you can use to interact before or during the sessions. On the right side, you will find the following widgets:
- Session Information – all information related to the session and live caption* .
- Live Q&A – you may submit a question to the speaker.
- Live Poll – you may answer or vote on any question which was posted by the speaker.
- Discussion Forum – you may engage in a discussion with other attendees.
- My Notes – you may write down your notes about the session and later on export them.
- Handouts – you may download the handouts if any available.
Access the Recordings of the Sessions
All session are be recorded and will be available on replay on the OnAir platform within 48h (under each session) for one month after the conference.
Ended sessions will have a “View” button.